Holy crap, you guys. I will be 30 one month from today. 2013 has absolutely flown by. It's been a lot of fun, but I really feel like I should have gotten so much more done! Surprisingly enough, I'm feeling pretty good about the impending change ... now to figure out how I want to celebrate it!
I marked a few items off the list in the past month. Here's the list:
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—With vacation and illness and a visit from family (and the fact that my arm hurts like the dickens from the latest tattoo session), we've gotten off track with our classes. But I definitely want to get back into the routine.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—A work in progress.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Check.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Four done ... think I can fit two into the next month?
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Completed a re-watch of Young Americans. Continuing to re-watch Angel; I'm still halfway through season 4.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).—I'll hopefully get back started with this in the next couple of weeks.
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.
24. Hold a fandom party.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.—1: July 26.
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav. bar at the top of the site (or here).
So ... one month left. I'm not sure any of the items I've not yet completed will actually get done, but that's OK .. I've a lot more years ahead of me in which to get things done!