Made a little more progress over the past month—only two months to go! I should probably decide which of these to forget about so that I can actually cross a few more off before the Big Day.
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—This one will be marked off before next month's update.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit and just started another class at Apple.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—A work in progress.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
12. Visit a new state.—This one will be completed before November's update, too.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Check.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Four down!
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Completed a re-watch of Young Americans. Continuing to re-watch Angel; I'm still halfway through season 4. With all the new TV starting, it's been hard to find time to watch this.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—Still half-done.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).—I've signed up and will probably start later this month.
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.—This is one of the ones I'm going to have to forget about. We are obviously not fancy people.
24. Hold a fandom party.—This might end up being a fandom-themed birthday party.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.—1: July 26.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav. bar at the top of the site (or here).