Another month down ... and I'm (surprisingly?) still pretty on board with turning the big 3-0.
Nothing more crossed off this month, sadly, but progress has been made on a few. (Some of these are definitely not getting done, but I'm OK with that.)
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—Appointment made! It's going to happen before Dec. 12.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit, but I still need to find something else to do.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—A work in progress.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.—I've been re-inspired recently, so I hope to create some new designs soon.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—It's still happening, but could happen more frequently.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Four down! If you haven't already entered, there's still about a week left to enter the Diamond Candles giveaway.
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Completed a re-watch of Young Americans. Continuing to re-watch Angel; I'm halfway through season 4.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—Still half-done.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).—I'll be attending a meeting on this later this month/early in October.
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.—Um ...
24. Hold a fandom party.—This might end up being a fandom-themed birthday party.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.—Got a new piece of art and figured out another piece, so this will happen soon, hopefully.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.—1: July 26.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav. bar at the top of the site (or here).