T-minus four months until The Big Day, friends, and I'm surprisingly not dreading it as much as I thought I might be. There are so many good things in life that don't happen (typically) until post-30, and I'm totally looking forward to what my 30s have to offer. (This month, at least.)
I crossed off another three items off the list this month, which brings my total of completed items up to ... five. I've got to get my act in gear!
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit, but I still need to find something else to do.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—A work in progress.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—We've gotten kind of lax on this, what with our weird weeknight schedules, but we're keeping it up.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Two down. And working on another; details coming soon!
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Completed a re-watch of Young Americans. (You can read all about it here.) Continuing to re-watch Angel; I'm halfway through season 3.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—Still half-done.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.—I have serious doubts that this one will get done, haha!
24. Hold a fandom party.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).—Tentative plans have been discussed.
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.—I bought the coffee of the person behind me in the Starbucks drive-through line on July 26. One down. (I didn't realize how infrequently I go through drive-throughs.)
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav. bar at the top of the site (or here).