I still can't quite fathom that it's already July! This year is absolutely flying. I am a little behind on my list ... but still making some progress.
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—Ideas I have. Time (and money) I need to make.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.—I'm actually feeling better about this lately. But ask me tomorrow and I might have changed my mind.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit. I've been so busy the past couple of months that exercise has kind of slipped down the list of things I need to do. (Shame on me.)
5. Read at least 30 books.—I'm up to 26 books and I'm pretty sure I'll reach 30 by next month.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—A work in progress.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).—I've made an appointment to get one this weekend! I figure one won't kill me and with a big work event coming up, now's a perfect time to try this.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Keeping this up.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Two down: One at the end of February and another in April. Anyone have any ideas for what I should do next?
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Completed a re-watch of Young Americans. (You can read all about it here.) Continuing to re-watch Angel; I'm halfway through season 2.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—Still half-done.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.—I have serious doubts that this one will get done, haha!
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.—I've done a few things, but can always do more.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).—Tentative plans have been discussed.
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav. bar above (or here).