Six months from now, to the day, I will be turning 30. I obviously need to step up my game if I'm going to finish more of these items! (The past month has been buuuusssyyyyy.)
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—Still need to set up a consult ... and decide on which one of my ideas I'd like to work on first.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.—I've been struggling over the past month with this item in particular. But, we all have our off days, right?
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit each Tuesday, minus a couple of weeks. I might also be considering getting into cycling, but don't tell the Mister.
5. Read at least 30 books.—I'm up to 22 books read!
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—We recently changed banks, so I've gotten a fresh start on the savings plan.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Keeping this up.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Two down: One at the end of February and another to celebrate C&CC's new design/third birthday.
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Started re-watching Angel April 16. Planning to re-watch Young Americans soon.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—Still half-done.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.—I think becoming a part of FYA counts for this one, yeah?
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav. bar above (or here).