I've still only officially completed (i.e., crossed off) two items, but progress is progress, right?
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—I've been playing email tag with my artist, but hope to set up a consult soon.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds/feel better in the skin I'm in.—I've added on that last part, since my wanting to lose weight is about more than just a number on a scale.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit each Tuesday, minus a couple of weeks. I need to find something else to do, too.
5. Read at least 30 books.—I must have miscounted somewhere along the line, because I'm currently up to 18 books read since my birthday. (I think I was forgetting the ones read between Dec. 12 and the start of the new year.)
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—We had some car issues that took a toll on my savings, but I'm working to get it back up.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).—Still thinking of changing this one to something else.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.—Thanks to the interest I saw for my Fandom Plushes, I might be adding them to my Etsy in the near future.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Keeping this up.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Held one at the end of February and another to celebrate C&CC's new design/third birthday. Two down!
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.—Started re-watching Angel April 16.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—I haven't read my book, but I did put a lot of Internet-found knowledge into the new design of this blog, so I suppose this one is half done?
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.—We're such un-fancy people ... I'm not sure that this one will get even half done, haha!
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.—Attended another meeting of my book club last month and continue to try and become more active with the group online. Haven't done anything "new," per se, though.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.—Our recent car troubles have gotten us thinking more seriously about this one, but we've not made any moves other than trying to decide what we like the looks of.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.—Got a couple of lampshades for the bedside lights, but still need to sortout how the whole contraption is going to work.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it via the nav bar above (or here).