How is it already April?! That's just crazy talk. The past month has flown by, so I haven't made that much more progress ... but a little is better than nothing!
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—I've emailed my artist with a few ideas and now need to set up a time to go in for a consultation.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds.—I might reconsider the wording on this one. Weighing myself every week only made me miserable when I wasn't seeing the change I thought I should be seeing. I want to be more fit and feel better about myself, but I'm not sure that a number on a scale is going to be a true indication of this.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—We've continued with AppleFit each Tuesday (only missed one since starting Feb. 5), but had to stop going to spin class on Thursdays due to Colt's cycling races, so I started back up with the 30 Day Shred a couple of times last week. I hope to do more this week, even if having to listen to Jillian drives me batty.
5. Read at least 30 books.—My reading pace slowed a little bit, but I read one whole book and started another two, bringing my grand total to 13.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—I've continued with the small amount each paycheck and hope to increase the amount soon.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).—Still thinking of changing this one to something else.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Keeping this up.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Held one at the end of February and I might be thinking of having some sort of C&CC birthday celebration later this month ...
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—I have been working on creating new things for work using HTML and inline CSS coding. It's actually been kind of fun! Still need to make time to read my new book, however.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.—I joined and went to a meeting of a new book club—all by myself. This was definitely a "push" for me, but I'm so glad I went. Our second meeting is later this month, but I hope to meet up with some of the other members at a Veronica Mars Kickstarter event this Friday.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.—Still need to hang those danged bedside lights. Attempting to put up new bike racks (which didn't work) has taken up most of my home decor time lately.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I continue to update the original post as I check things off. You can find it in the sidebar (or here).