Three months down, and I've checked two whole items off the list. I still have a long way to go, but I feel pretty good about my progress so far.
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.
2. Go to Disney World/Land.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds.—I've been building up muscle in my classes, so I haven't lost much, sadly.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—I started AppleFit Feb. 5. I've gone every Tuesday since then. We started a spin class Feb. 14 and I've only missed one Thursday in the last month. I'm actually enjoying both classes!
5. Read at least 30 books.—Since the last update, I've read five more books, bringing the total to 12.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.—I've started putting a small amount of each paycheck into a savings account, and I hope to increase the amount as the year continues. I also put some of the tax refund we received in there as well.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).—I might have to alter this list item, due to the fact that the UV lamps used post-manicure have been found to be a cancer risk.
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—Still going strong on this one.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Held my first giveaway—thanks to Julie is Cooly—of 2013 at the end of February.
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.—I ordered a book on this very subject recently and can't wait to delve into it.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.—I took a chance last Friday and called into a radio station for a chance to win concert tickets. I actually got put on the air to have a "nerd-off" with a show co-host. I was so nervous! I didn't win the nerd-off, but I got a prize anyway, and it was a neat experience. (Listen here, if you're so inclined.)
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.—We got two items for the the beside the bed lights, which we now need to hang.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I'm also updating the original post as I check things off. You can find it in the sidebar (or here).