Two months down! This past month has been a busy one, so I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked. But I've kept up with the long-term items.
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—Still in the planning stages.
2. Go to Disney World.—Might have to change this one to Disney Land ...
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds.—Colt and I started a CrossFit class, and I've been doing an ab workout every day since the first of February. No real results yet but efforts have begun.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.—See above.
5. Read at least 30 books.—I read another two books, bringing my total up to seven.
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
11. Eat at five new (to me) restaurants.—Woodland, 12/12/12; Corner Bakery, 1/5/13; Verts, 2/2/13; Walton's Fancy and Staple, 2/11/13. One left! With 10 months left in the project, I think this one will definitely get completed.
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—We've kept up with cooking at home.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.—Hope to hold one soon!
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.—Taking the CrossFit class counts a little, especially since it's at Apple (where Colt works) and I still get nervous being there.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
I'm also updating the original post as I check things off. You can find it in the sidebar (or here).