In addition to my involvement in Fat Mum Slim's Photo-A-Day and my Mollie-A-Day projects, for the past 14 days I took part in Mandy of Miss Indie's #14DaysofLove.
Because I am a total romantic, I tried to take a photo for each prompt that had something to do with my relationship with The Mister. Some of them worked out grand ... some of them not so much.
1: A new Valentine's Day banner from Target. 2. Our wedding photo book.
3. One of three songs we mashed into the first dance at our wedding. 4. 10-23 at 10:23 is our anniversary.
5. Excerpts of notes we wrote each other in high school written on canvases (that we used in our wedding decor) and the date of our marriage (a lovely gift from a lovely friend). 6. Colt's favorite fruit.
7. The shooting script from the episode of Roswell we watched the night before Colt asked me out the first time. 8. I crochet?
9. Mrs. Mollie Weasley—the closest thing we have to a kid. 10. Our numerous red and white mugs. The two on the bottom right are "Mr." and "Mrs." mugs I made for Colt for our first Christmas as a married duo.
11. Pajama pants Colt gave me for a previous Valentine's Day. 12. The first movie we watched together in the theater.
12. One of the best "love" scenes of all time. 13. Sharing my love with you.