It's been about a month since I started my goal of completing my 30 before 30 list, and I've made a little bit of progress. I think I'll be posting an update on or around the 12th of every month to help keep myself accountable.
Here's the list:
1. Get another tattoo.—I've got some ideas floating around in my noggin, but nothing concrete yet.
2. Go to Disney World.
3. Lose 10-15 more pounds.
4. Find an exercise plan/class and stick with it.
5. Read at least 30 books.—Since my birthday, I've read five books and am working on a sixth. Good progress, I think!
6. Create (and stick to) a better savings plan.
7. Try indoor skydiving.
8. Get my passport.
9. Get a gel manicure (and not ruin my nails by picking it off).
10. Reopen the Pants Design Etsy shop/increase sales on RedBubble.
11. Eat at five new (to me) restaurants.—Woodland, 12/12/12; Corner Bakery, 1/5/13
12. Visit a new state.
13. Attend at least one con.
14. Cook at least three meals at home per month.—I've been cooking more recently, to go along with a healthier living kick. I haven't exactly kept track, but I know I've made at least three meals this past month.
15. Hold at least six C&CC giveaways.
16. Finish learning how to knit.
17. Complete the blanket I started as a first anniversary (i.e., 2011) present for Colt.
18. Re-watch three TV series.
19. Learn to better use CSS and HTML.
20. Get an additional pet.
22. Become a mentor (again).
23. Go on 12 fancy date nights.
24. Hold a fandom party.
25. Push myself out of my comfort zone.
26. Shoot a gun (at a range).
27. Get a new car.
28. Finish decorating the bedroom.
29. Partake in three anonymous Pay it Forwards.
30. Find the perfect shade of lipstick (and learn how to apply it properly).
That's one down, and three others in progress. Not too shabby, right?
I'm also updating the original post as I check things off. You can find it in the sidebar (or here).