Nina of le fancy geek tagged me a few weeks ago to participate in a blogger questionnaire. This one is similar to those I've participated in in the past—once I answer Nina's eight questions, I'm tasked to then come up with eight questions to ask eight other bloggers, and those tagged bloggers then have to do the same. I enjoy this type of thing, so here goes.
According to the rules, once you’re tagged, here’s what you MUST* do:
1. You must post the rules. (Done.)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. (See below.)
3. Create eight new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (See below.)
4. Tag eight people with a link to your post. (See ... below.)
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged. (You get it by now, right?)
Here are Nina's questions for me:
Here are my eight questions:
- What's the best gift you've ever received?
- What book are you most looking forward to being released?
- If you had the superpower that allowed you to shapeshift into an animal—but it could only be one animal—which animal would you choose?
- What cancelled TV show would you most like to see rebooted?
- What's your dream vehicle?
- Would you rather travel forward in time or backward?
- What is your favorite shape or pattern?
- If you could trade places for one week with a famous (or quasi-famous) person, who would you choose and why?
And I tag ...
- Jen of Jen in Wonderland
- Tish of Tish Chambers
- Rachel of Things I've Seen and Heard
- Jen of A Tale of 2 Monkeys
- Monique of Bye Bye Blackbird
- Wini of Chai and Roses
- Mariel of More Than ...
- Holly of So Dang Brilliant
Aaaaaand ... Go!
*If I tag you and you're not interested, you don't actually HAVE to do anything. I won't be offended.