Good morning, friends!
Last week I decided to open up a Pants Design* RedBubble shop. My first item up for sale?
I fixed his hands; I think they look a whole lot better now.
I know some of you were interested in this design when I posted it a while ago. If you do get a shirt, let me know what the quality's like? I've never actually ordered from the site before. (I've also submitted the design to some of the daily T-shirt sites ... I'll keep you posted.)
I put up a link to my shop in the sidebar—I hope to add some more designs to it soon!
I also signed up, last week, for Campfire Chic's Disposable Camera Swap.
What does this swap entail? According to the official post:
- You sign up.
- You get matched with somebody else.
- You buy a disposable camera.
- You take photos using the camera (keeping in mind any requests you get from your match).
- You send your disposable camera (filled with photos) to your match.
- You receive a filled disposable camera from somebody else.
- You develop the photos, upload them, and share!
Sounds like fun, right? Sign-ups close tonight at 10 PM PST, so hop to it if you're interested in joining!
*In case you were curious, Pants Design is the name of my T-shirt (and other things) "company." It comes from a nickname I got in college.