I know, I know. Why did it take me so long to start watching this most excellent—and oft-mentioned—show? I don't know. But I'm currently obsessed.
I've just finished season one and am in the beginnings of season two. A few thoughts so far:
- I hated Thomas and O'Brien in season 1. They're still pretty awful.
- Robert is a cool dad, particularly in this era.
- I want to see Carson do a song and dance.
- Maggie Smith can do no wrong.
- Harriet Jones, Prime Minister.
- Cora's speech patterns are bizarre.
- Anna and Bates are absolutely adorable.
Are you a