Vol. 3, Issue 2
In movie news:
- Hoping to see Avatar 2 soon? You'll have to wait until 2016.
- Also, don't get your hopes up for a Bridesmaids sequel.
- Here's another look at Martin Freeman as Bilbo in The Hobbit.
- While we're talking Hobbit, here are some spoilers from Smaug, a.k.a. Benedict Cumberbatch.
- And while we're talking Benedict Cumberbatch, according to this lady, he's one of the best parts of War Horse. (Thanks for alerting me to this excellent and hilarious illustrated review, Wes.)
- The overly white live-action adaptation of Akira is no longer.
- Tim Burton would like Robert Downey Jr. to play Geppetto in the new Pinocchio.
- Disney has found directors for two upcoming M movies: Maleficent and Matterhorn.
- Check out this official synopsis of Resident Evil: Retribution.
- Two of my favorite dudes are featured in this new promo image from The Avengers.
- And here's a look at concept art for the Quinjet.
- There are a whole heap of gingers in Brave. And they are a-dor-a-ble.
Excellent idea behind this shirt, but I don't know that I'd wear it.
I think I'd like to read Can You Hum Some Conundrums?
I abhor shoving babies into awkward positions, but these little cape-mask combos are TOO CUTE.
In TV news:
- Frank Darabont had plans for a Walking Dead prequel. And ideas for the season 2 opening scene.
- Karen Gillan says Amy Pond could perhaps—GASP—die?
- At least we'll (maybe) have mechanical yetis in series 7.
- Here is some info about the new TV series Star Wars: Underworld.
- This behind-the-scenes video shows how armor is made for Game of Thrones.
- Will Chloe King live again as a TV movie?
- Dermot Mulroney will guest star as a love interest for Jess on New Girl. As much as I like Mulroney, come on. Nick + Jess 4Eva.
- Josh Schwartz is still working on an American-ized version of Misfits. Sigh.
- Psych has been renewed for a seventh season!
These Doctor Who villains were pretty cute as babies.
Art nouveau+FemShep(and Chell)=perfection. ( I approve of the redheadedness as well.)
I LOVE Pippi Longstocking. I really wanted to be her as a kid.
This is a disturbing Skyrim mod.
Tom Hanks is working on a sci-fi animated Web series called Electric City.
The Goblin King will return in a graphic novel prequel of Labyrinth.
Ever wondered why the stereotype of nerds in glasses exists?
The last of the Once Upon a Time Mondo poster is releasing tomorrow.
Katie Cook can do no wrong. This Katniss is amazing.
And finally, this is a fantastic spoof. (Thanks, Jackie!)