Vol. 2, Issue 46
In movie news:
- Will Harrison Ford be joining the cast of Ender's Game?
- Cherie Priest's Boneshaker (an excellent read) is being adapted for film.
- The first non-white actor has been cast in Akira: Ken Watanabe.
- Another first: The new Q is the first to be younger than James Bond.
- The Hobbit producers forgot to ask Viggo Mortensen to play Aragorn?
- Let's wash that bitter taste down with some Hobbit set photos. (And spoilers, if you click through.)
- Christian Bale is forserious done with playing Batman.
- On a similar note, an interesting read: Will Christopher Nolan kill off Bruce Wayne? (Thanks, Shaun!)
- The next Riddick movie has overcome money issues.
- Here are the official descriptions of The Avengers characters, not that we didn't know who most of them were already.
- There's been some news on the Star Trek 2 casting front. (Scroll down the page to find it.)
- Your fears can subside: An Ouija movie is being written.
How sweet is this "family portrait"?
Love these Batman redesigns.
There are lots of Star Wars-themed mashups and Christmas art popping up lately. I'm not complaining.
How have I never seen this? (Thanks, Rachel!)
In TV news:
- MOFFAT! Doctor Who won't return until Autumn 2012.
- White Collar will return Jan. 17.
- Don't forget: Neverland is on SyFy this weekend.
- Bryan Singer—a.k.a. the man who brought hope back to the X-Men—will be working on The Munsters reboot.
- Has HBO ordered two more seasons of Game of Thrones?
- While we're at it, this map of Westeros and Essos is super detailed.
- Christopher Meloni is being sought after to join True Blood's season 5.
Also: So. Adorable. (Thanks, Rebecca!)
This is one of the saddest moments in all of the Whoniverse, but I do heart me some Chuck Testa.
Seriously gorgeous illustration from Stanley Chow.
From the mastermind behind The Dr. Seuss-inspired Call of Cthulu: There Goes a Gozerian, Ghostbuster!
Are you a Skyrim fan? Are you an avid reader and disappointed (in yourself) at not taking the time to read all of the books you pick up in the game? Fret no more! You can find the text to all the books here.
While we're talking Skyrim, in today's "What is this I don't even" ...
I'm sure you know who most of these people are.
Another "occupy" funny:
This would look great on a game room wall.
And finally: HAHAHAHA.