Vol. 2, Issue 43
In TV news:
- Chuck will end with a bang, or so says the show's creator.
- Hannibal is being turned into a TV show.
- Emilie de Ravin is joining Once Upon a Time as Belle. Side note: I can't stand her. Haven't been able to since she played Tess in Roswell.
- Here are some cast photos and a sneak peek of the "new" SyFy show, Lost Girl. Any of you Canadian lovelies watch this show? Any good?
- Here's some Supernatural scoop. I'm so behind; it saddens me.
Shut your mouth, Robin.
In movie news:
- This photo of Helena Bonham Carter as Miss Havisham is epic.
- The Hunger Games trailer will premiere Monday!
- Jennifer Lopez is producing a Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego movie. Yes. You heard right.
- The other Snow White film—the one with Julia Roberts, not Kristen Stewart—has an official title: Mirror, Mirror.
- The new Blade Runner will be a sequel.
- J.J. Abrams wants Benicio del Toro to play the villain in the next Star Trek. Who he'll play remains to be seen.
- New photos from the Dark Knight Rises set.
Love this shirt. Hate that it's on white, but the design is great.
I want a giant bantha head for my wall—minus any stink, please.
Nintendo turning Time Square into the Mushroom Kingdom. (Thanks, Wes!)
I think I need this pen.
And finally, AC/DC makes everything better (even when it's excellent to begin with).